IDLO is comprised of international legal and development professionals. We combine dedication with expertise in a variety of legal systems to promote access to justice and improve the lives of the most vulnerable.
Jan Beagle is currently the Director-General of the International Development Law Organization (IDLO). She is supported by a Senior Leadership Team.
Senior Leadership Team
- Haroun Atallah: Director of Finance and Support Services
- Ilaria Bottigliero: Director of Research and Learning
- Mark Cassayre: Permanent Observer to the United Nations and International Organizations in Geneva
- Patrizio Civili: Special Adviser to the Director-General
- Liliana De Marco: Director of External Relations and Partnerships
- Fabricio Guariglia: Director of IDLO Branch Office in The Hague
- Ted Hill: Director of Programmes a.i.
- Karen Johnson: General Counsel
- Cornelia Moussa: Director of Human Resources and Office Services
- Sarah Papineau: Permanent Observer a.i. to the United Nations in New York