IDLO is comprised of international legal and development professionals. We combine dedication with expertise in a variety of legal systems to promote access to justice and improve the lives of the most vulnerable.
Jan Beagle is currently the Director-General of the International Development Law Organization (IDLO). She is supported by a Senior Leadership Team.
Senior Leadership Team
- David Buchholz: General Counsel
- Erwin van der Borght: Director of Program Development
- Haroun Atallah: Director of Finance and Support Services
- Ilaria Bottigliero: Director of Research and Learning
- Julian Fleet: Permanent Observer to the United Nations (Geneva)
- Mette Jacobsgaard: Interim Director of External Relations and Partnerships
- Patrizio Civili: Permanent Observer to the United Nations (New York)
- Roland Friedrich: Director of Programs
- Usama Bastawy: Interim Director of Human Resources and Office Services.