HOW TO GET STARTED
FIND WHAT COURSES ARE AVAILABLE
To find a course you need to use the Catalogues. Click “Get Started
” then click on the “Select your course
” link in the navigation bar. Catalogues are now displayed. Once again, you can either browse through these catalogues until you find the course you are looking for or you can use the search facility. Click on “Public Procurement”
to browse this catalogue's course details. From this screen you view the courses included in that catalogue. Click on the course you are interested in to browse this course's details. if you have selected the “Public Procurement” Catalogue, when you browse it, you will have the possibility to choose “PUBLIC PROCUREMENT: POLICY, STRATEGY & REFORM
” course. From this screen you can access more information about the course, email the course manager and request to be enrolled on the course. Click on the 'Forward' button to continue.
1. Click on http://www.idlo.int/elearning/external/elhome.asp
2. Click on the orange button "Get Started".
3. Click on “Show all” then click on the course you are interested in taking.
4. Click on “Sign in”
5. Click on "Get here to register" (at the bottom of the page).
6. Fill-in the "Registration Form" with all your details and email address and press "Submit".
7. You will receive a confirmation email directly to your email address.
8. Follow the instructions on the email and "Sign-in" with your confirmed password. Please note that the system needs about 5 minutes to process your data before letting you sigh in.
9. Once you enter the system, click on "Select your Course" from the toolbar at the top of page.
10. Click on the course you are interested in under “Catalogue”. Here you can obtain more details regarding the course.
11. Click on "REQUEST" to request to attend the course. Please note that you will be contacted directly with the details on how to pay for the course.
12. Make sure you have carried out step number 11 above by clicking on "REQUEST" otherwise your application will not go through the system correctly.More info
ENROL IN A COURSE
First find the course you want to enrol on via the “catalogues”. Click on the course. From the course catalogues that your course manager has made available to you, you can enrol yourself onto courses, or make a request to your course manager to enrol you. Click on the catalogue title to display the courses in that catalogue. Click on the course to show the course information. The top of the page contains an item for "Enrolment", which will show one of the following enrolment methods:
Unavailable You cannot enrol yourself onto this course-only your course manager can enrol you. If you wish to take this course, you must contact your course manager.
Unavailable: this course is full Self enrolment is available for this course, but the course has reached the maximum number of enrolments.
Approval required Your course manager must approve your request to enrol on this course. Click Request to send an enrolment request email to your course manager. You will receive an email when your course manager approves or denies your enrolment request.
Available You can enrol yourself on this course immediately. Click Add to enrol yourself. The course will appear in your learning schedule immediately.
PROCEED WITH PAYMENT
Please make the transfer of the amount of Euro 350 to the following IDLO Bank Account:
Bank: Banca Popolare di Sondrio
Address: Piazza Garibaldi, 16 00187 23100 SONDRIO, ITALY
Account n.: 576000
Name: IDLO E-LEARNING EUR
! Please state within the purpose of your payment the course title and your name.
For payments in US$ please make the wire transfer of US$ 535 to the following Bank Account:
Bank: Banca Popolare di Sondrio
Address: Piazza Garibaldi, 16 23100 SONDRIO, ITALY
Account n: 550420
Account name: IDLO - REGULAR USD